From: Libby Valentine [mailto: L_Valentine@adelphia.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 16:33:28 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] So...

Welcome back! We've missed you. Have you narrowed the field for
activities<br>for the next 10 years or are the choices
----- <br>From: "james singer" <jsinger@igc.org><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2003 4:00
your loafer. At least while I try to<br>> figure out what to do during
the next 10 years.<br>><br>>
message text UNSUBSCRIBE

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com