Re: throw away society Records

Oh! Goodness!
    Now you have done it...... I have been staying out of the CD / record /
tape thing thus far because I am supposed to be working on my 04 catalog.
Your mention brings back the fact that I have a boxed set of Ella's records
I have not heard in ages now....... Then I miss Ann Murray in her collage
days.. but that was somewhat later....  The Platters singing Smoke Gets in
Your Eyes, a glass of wine and some candle light... dancing with your
favorite.... so long ago and only yesterday. Such feelings.... the
flame-like intensity... now ..... sigh.....    All the records are up in the
back of the closet, the turn table up in the attic someplace....
    Far too early for this.... I am not finished with my first cup of hot
tea
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com