Armitage CD and other electronic wonders

Just wondered if anyone had Armitage's interactive CD of herbaceous perennials or Dirr's woody landscape plants--and if so, how useful are they?

Personally, I wish all of my garden "books" were searchable CDs. Or better, searchable web sites. The most useful book that I have access to is Julia Morton's book on tropical fruit [Fruit for Warm Climates], which Purdue University has posted on its "new crops" web page. [New Crops also has links to that fantastic National Academy of Sciences publication, Lost Crops of the Incas.]