Re: tolerance of lack of same/ alone

Hi Jesse,
    One of the gifts I suggest for gardeners to give at Christmas time is a
gift certificate to a retreat. However much time can be spared. Can be a
religious and / or spiritual retreat. Or simply room at the local hotel,
dinner and a massage. One full day and overnight, or a week someplace.
Whatever would fit your/ family needs. Time to read a bit, eat a bon-bon,
soak in a hot tub. Whatever would be comfort to you. Ask for your Christmas
gift this year from hubby and kids.....
    Everyone needs time and space alone to charge their batteries, see if
they can remember who they are... or were.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana