RE: tolerance of lack of same/ alone

Many nostalgic memories give great comfort when pulled back up to review.
Even the bad old days aren't quite as bad with enough time and progress

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Gene Bush
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 5:37 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT]tolerance of lack of same/ alone

Ah! Never say never, Kitty.
    If you are open to life one never knows what could be. Certainly would
not want to shut out something of true value should it occur. I am now old
enough to know that "just a bit" can become years before you can turn around
and get a good look. Those things I put off for a month or two that never
happened for years. You could wake up near the end of the 30 years. Live is
so very short.
    If life could only be what we can imagine today.... tomorrow will
certainly be lacking.
It is those records and music from my high school days making me feel so
nostalgic about age and life.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana