Re: / alone now retreats

Well, Melody
    You are quite welcome.
    Since JoAn works outside the home and I stay here with the nursery, I
get my retreat each day to some extent. I like to work here alone, not even
a radio or music in the background. Just me rattling around in my own head.
    Pretty soon I will take a few days out to shop, wander around on my own,
see if I can suck up some holiday spirit for all the others out there. Makes
for a nice jump-start.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com