RE: Happy Thanksgiving

Well if the intention was to sell more beer... oops, not here, wine is
only served here.

Other than grocery stores, this holiday is one of the least commercial
ones... at least I don't have to buy someone a gift :)

Actually, it is one of my favorite holidays... spending time with family
and friends and enjoying a great meal together. In my current lifestyle,
seems I never get enough time to just relax with folks... always seem to
be on the go, or have something I must get done... It is the one day
that everything stops and you can relax....

Donna