RE: OT and on topic by the end---was--tolerance of lack of same

Let me assure all of you...  I am no angel, nor would I make a good

Although I attempt to keep politics off list, I did think it was neat
that Bush went to Iraq for Thanksgiving.... of course, I am not sure the
real reason he went, but hoping it was just a kind jester.....

And since we are way off topic anyways.... how many are heading to the
early store sales this am... I used to do that, but not this year....
nothing worth fighting that crowd for this year, and I even told my boss
not to expect me till around eleven.....

One last question for you, and it is even on topic.... need some new
ideas for X-mas decorations using natural gardening items... thoughts

And my X-Mas cactus, which I had for a good 6-7 years has died... just
shrived up and couldn't save it..... do they have a life span or
something? It is still green, but drooping there and all the inner
substance seems to be gone, flat as a pancake so to speak.... not over
or under watered, no signs of bugs... duh?

Hoping everyone had a great Turkey day!:)