Re: hum....

I followed the League of Women Voters recommendation on timing. Bill didn't
have a chance to vote until after work, but breezed through with no line at
a time when it was supposed to be really awful. It took him all of about 3
minutes to fill in the form, go through the line, and vote. Go figure.

Daryl