Re: National Weather

> Do any of ya'll ever
> just get the urge to start all over with your gardens?
> Just take it all
> out and redo the whole mess? That's where I am. *sigh*

Yes, Jesse, I'm redoing the front bed now, but will take some time. I've
wanted to do it for quite awhile, but various items need digging at
different times. But now I have the anemones and the larger bulbs out
and have dug 1/2 the peonies. so now that is the bed I'm holding the
leaf pile on until I can get to them. This may take a couple of seasons
because I want to improve the soil, but eventually I want to make
something special of it.

Kitty