Re: National Weather

In a message dated 11/4/04 4:49:18 PM, silverhawk@flash.net writes:

<< Do any of ya'll ever
just get the urge to start all over with your gardens? >>

Oh no, Jesse, I have to much invested financially & with time.  This will be
my last garden.  When I am taken or choose to leave my current home & garden,
I will not be capable of starting or maintaining another garden.  I must stop
adding to my garden but can't imagine just maintaining a garden.  We have a
couple of projects going at the present.  My husband started today, pulling off
the deck railing & steps and will continue with the flooring.  We are going to
replace the cedar with the new TREX. As a test earlier this yr we replaced
the steps (which is much like a sm deck) to the garden room & replaced it with
the TREX product.  It is expensive but it requires no maintenance & is supposed
to retain its color.  We also have a meandering stream started but will not
complete this till spring.  It will fall into our current pond which we are
going to extent a bit to eliminate an elevation problem.
    I do have an on going project moving plants.
        Ceres