Re: Today/now pollsNOW Allergies

Fran, I can identify with the loss you must feel after having your horse  put
down.  It's always so hard when we must let go of beloved animal  companions,
even though we know it is necessary.  My granddaughters always  reassure me
my pets are healthy again after having crossed the rainbow  bridge.
As to allergies, I take Sudaphed occasionally in the spring and fall of the
year, and, like Jesse, I drink a lot of water.  I also use saline nose  spray.
 Good luck with your asthma.
zone 7
West TN