Re: election

In a message dated 11/5/2004 9:07:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
haskell@ncweb.com writes:
> Hi guys
> Well this election was a disappointment for me as well.  Much of the
> fault has to be layed at the feet of the campaigner.  Kerry was terrible
> and probably deserved to lose.

I don't agree with that statement.  Kerry's campaign was slow in the
beginning, but it picked up later on.  At least it was an honest campaign and a
positive campaign, which is more than can be said of his opponent.

Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7