RE: now lobilia- Canna

You know Pam.. my lobelia's love the bog area.... are you lining it with
plastic or some other moisture retentive thing?

And on another note.. my red lobelia from the prior season had thrown
seeds everywhere. Not that I minded, but an interesting thing is the
original plant got maybe 2-3 ft tall. The offspring's in the bog area
where about the same this season. BUT.. one landed in the stones around
my pond side. That sucker was at least 6-7 ft tall this season and of
course, this plant had no dirt for the root system... just had roots
dangling in the pond that the koi would chew on daily. Amazing that it
lived, let alone stood up so tall and straight.