From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Cathy Carpenter
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 9:36 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] National Weather

Dry here for the weekend and temps may get into the 60s, which means DH
is going to drain and clean the ponds. It will entail catching and
transferring all fish to a very large tub - and then trying to prevent
them from jumping out (and chasing them if they do) until the cleaning
is done and the pond refilled. I am NOT looking forward to it!
Cathy

http://www.hort.net/funds/