Re: Busy day

You are funny- I wish I had as much energy as I used to when I was younger. Now I think it's more persistance and a desire to be outside, than energy. Besides, takes my mind off the rest of the craziness in the world. I have 5 more weeks of class this semester and I'm soooo ready for it to be over. Last semester was fun- Now i'm just ready to be done with this. I'll survive, but I'm definitely getting rather crabby about the whole thing.

How far away do you live from Memphis Zem? I was born there!

P.S. I'll try to take pictures this weekend- or maybe Thursday (we actually have a holiday!) and get them posted.

Zemuly@aol.com wrote:

Theresa, your husband's new view sounds lovely. Please let me know when you bottle your energy to sell. I'd like to be first on your customer list. You just amaze me. Today was errands in Memphis for me. I left here at 10:00 a.m. and returned at 4:00 p.m. At least I won't have to go back for at least a week -- I hope. :-)

zone 7
West TN