Re: National Weather

Bonnie, we cover with a plastic tarp with supports laid across the pond and
under the tarp and placing stones around the edges to hold in place.  We are in
a wind tunnel area as the pond is on the S side of the house & the NW wind
whips around the house.  We do have the vinyl liner so I'm not sure how the
preformed will winter.  The depth of our pond is 18" to meet city code & not
require a fence.
    Ceres