From: james singer
Sent: 11/9/2004 4:13:24 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] election

Pam, I have two. Both are in pots located under the eave/overhang in
front of the garage. They are south facing. They have been there
through our chilliest weather, which can bump 30 degrees once in a
while for an hour or two. I think the critical factor is the length of
time the plants will be exposed to low temps rather than the lowness of
the temp.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W