From: Melody
Sent: 11/10/2004 10:31:20 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Back at last and reasonably sane again...maybe

Kitty: Depends where in Missouri we are talking about...but I think they
are about 1 zone more south...But I'm not moving any of my peonies this
year, simply want to dig some to send to Andrea in South Carolina...I
was thinking that if Beaufort doesn't get cold enough for the ground to
freeze, she should be okay enough to plant them this late...that and the
moderate cold we are having here...but I don't know...so that is why I'm
asking what folks on the list think...

--Albert Einstein