Re: Palm and cycad

Yeah, cardboards are really cool. I've got one in an urn that I should have planted elsewhere a time or two ago. I've also got a few cardboard seeds, which are old and may not be viable, but if anyone wants to try them, let me know.

The licuala palm is really the coup. I've got to figure out where to plant this shade-loving beauty; in person, they are really gorgeous.