Re: So, here it is...

On Saturday, November 13, 2004, at 04:46 PM, Donna wrote:

(why did my computer not tell me this! Urgh!!)

Billy forgot me? Probably because I switched to Mac.

So what did the gardening fairy provide for your
special day.... always seems something happens.

It came early, on Thursday. The palm and the cycad are sensational. Not the stuff one comes by everyday, even when you haunt the weird plant sales [as Ms Fatma and I do]. Both were planted today.

Island Jim Southwest Florida 27.0 N, 82.4 W Zone 10a Minimum 30 F [-1 C]