From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2004 8:31 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] St. Johnswort

Chris-- hope it is nothing serious other than fall
blues... and get well soon! Loved the plant pictures,
may have to look into that next season.:)

Bonnie... my neighbors already think I am nuts, so
adding that much light would confirm. Actually this
summer we added more outdoor lighting. DH kept asking
if I was trying to make it daylight 24/7... ehm...
yep, seems I can never have enough daylight time with
my schedule. Currently going thru the depressing time
of going to and from work in the dark... only weekends
give me a chance to see the light of day...

Donna

http://www.hort.net/funds/