What ads?? I went to the site, but didn't see a thing??

Donna wrote:

Of course you would find the glitch! The ads are set
up to index the page content via google....so the word
matched. I would tell you to try again... but with my
luck, you would find another one.

The ads are changable, so what is listed there today
might not be the next time you look... and when I did
your plant right now, 4 real plant links appeared.

Oh well... was just trying to help the one that
provides this service for us. Maybe I should have
said, anyone notice that Chris added ads to the site
to generate money. Thought was we should support what
he does after all he is supporting us...granted many
have sent him donations... and I do realize you don't
make a ton of money on each click of ad.... but every
little bit helps.

BTW, if you notice, he restricted it to the gallery..
so our messages do not have them via the inbox or on
the site... so our somewhat private
conversations/e-mail address here are not indexed by
google... he takes care of us.... yada yada yada.....

--- kmrsy@comcast.net wrote:

they are plant related....

Are you sure?
I looked at a gallery photo of a Carex. Then clicked
on the ad that read
CAREX - Order Carex online