Re: So, here it is...

Well, Jim, a day late - as per usual - but the hearty wishes for a
great 'Day' and MANY more are no less heart-felt.   You are 10 years
older than I am:-)  Durn young, when you get right down to it...

Borrow lots of time; stick around...please!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs