Re: OT - Wonderful web tribute to the Armed forces

In a message dated 11/15/2004 7:32:19 PM Central Standard Time,
Cersgarden@aol.com writes:

The more  hours we have accumlated on Mg projects, the better.  It helps when
 extension is rqd to cut their budget.

That is exactly why our maintaining the beds at the experiment station was
added to approved projects.  Their budget was slashed last year, and most  of
the ground crew went with it.
zone 7
West TN