Re: St. Johnswort

In a message dated 11/13/04 4:26:57 PM, Chris@widom-assoc.com writes:

<< I did plant a few stray pots of things that I'd purchased this summer. One

plant I especially like is Hypericum 'Glacier'.  >>

Chris, I love this Hypericum but it is not hardy for me. I saw it in a
nursery several yrs ago and was so tempted to buy it anyway & try but it was quite
expensive at that time so used my better judgement.  I am trying Tricolor for
the 2nd time.