Re: OT - Wonderful web tribute to the Armed forces

I wish I could get everyone to understand that....
Tricia
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 8:51 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - Wonderful web tribute to the Armed forces

In a message dated 11/15/04 8:18:01 PM, pdickson@sbcglobal.net writes:

<< I can't get most of the MG's to keep the extra hours. They hate keeping

track so as soon as they have their 25 of volunteer and 25 of education they

quit keeping track. >>

Tricia, that is to bad. If states did a comparison of involvement, your
state would not rate very high. In our state/county, the funds are dished out to
those with the most involvement.
Ceres