Re: yesterday in the garden...

Can you say engrossed in the computer??? I think the house could be on fire and he wouldn't notice sometimes.

Theresa

Donna wrote:

LOL! You mean to say your husband didn't notice you bring in that??!

It looks wonderful, but I can't imagine you getting into a car, but you
are always full of surprises...

Wish I had your determination! You go Girl!

Donna
Who has been cleaning out the piles of 'stuff'... it is amazing how it
can build up before you know it.....

Thanks Bonnie- I just posted a pic of the trough garden AND the
armoire. My solution to the problem was to say "can I borrow your

car,

I need to get some more bags of soil"- then went and bought the

armoire,

unloaded it and got it in place before he even knew I bought more than
groceries. I'm so glad I got it- it is just beautiful.

Theresa