RE: OT - Wonderful web tribute to the Armed forces

You can't look at it that way.. if the seminar/workshop is something
that you will enjoy or want to see/do.. it is worth the travel time.
IMHO  Can you ride with a friend and share the gas expense?

Who is always traveling... its 15 miles to the grocery store if I need
some last minute oops for dinner.. one way.