RE: OT - Wonderful web tribute to the Armed forces

Re > > I know some say, well if you can't do day classes, then you can't help
> the cause. I tend to get aggravated with that statement... who says
> everything needs to be done between the hours of 9-5//M-F

That's why I couldn't get in for yrs either - only day classes. Our
current Hort Ed started doing evening clases every other year. 70
students the year I took it. He taught 1 group of 35 on M&W nights and
the other on Thrs night and Sat am. I am proof that a lot can be done in
"off hours". I put in 600-700 hrs that first year, generally I now
report about 350/yr but I think it is closer to 450. However, I can't do
the work that is considered the "hallmark" of the MG. I can't do phone
(helpline) work which is done during regular office hours. That's ok. I
can do things that others cannot.

Kitty