Re: OT - Wonderful web tribute to the Armed forces

In a message dated 11/15/2004 11:10:37 PM Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

We get  too many calls from people who think MGs will keep their budget low
by helping  out for free.

We have that problem as well.  That's why we try to get involved with
projects that will benefit a lot of people and not just one business.  The
directors of our group have been really fair in choosing the projects we can  count as
work.  I also got to count the talk I gave for my local DAR  program on
colonial gardens.  (It was the least controversial topic I  could pick. <LOL>)
zone 7
West TN