Re: Mg Meetings

In a message dated 11/16/04 7:46:57 AM, pdickson@sbcglobal.net writes:

<<  How many of this group that are MG'ers
have meetings and how many do not? >>

We do not have meetings in our county but ea county has their own format.
Our mbshp is so large.  We have enough MG projects that you become acquainted
only with those you work with.  The secret is to volunteer for multi projects or
chg ea yr so you may have the opportunity to work with different ones.  Rural
counties have a whole different game.  We do have educational opportunities
which amounts to about 6 different programs or speakers ea yr on different
topics.
    The new MG class that will begin in Jan has 64 students/interns (the room
will hold 60).  That is 2560 vol hrs for payback to become a certified MG.
That is significant!
    Ceres