From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 5:26 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] What Charley taught us

You story, Bonnie, reminds me that Ms. Fatma's co-teacher has an
infestation of raccoons at her house. They can get into and out of
almost anything. Havaheart traps are a joke. We have huge traps at work
that we set for wild pigs. Occasionally, we catch a raccoon, but they
have usually figured out how to get out of it before we get there.

On Tuesday, November 16, 2004, at 08:27 AM, Bonnie & Bill Morgan wrote:

> LOL!!!  He couldn't help but notice that!  Crazy girls in the
> dormitory when
> I was in college liked to keep their fudge "care packages" in between
> the
> screen and the glass of their windows or in summer, put their "cookies
> and
> baked goods" next to the windows.  There were more hungry squirrels
> running
> amok than I could count.  Girls screaming everywhere and all I could
> do was
> shake my head and think: "You invited them in." LOL!!!
>
> Even I prefer them outdoors.
>
> Blessings,
> Bonnie

Island Jim