From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 5:19 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - now tubers was-Wonderful web tribute to the Armed
forces

Well, let's see. You could put copper screen under the tree and hook it
one terminal of a car battery and wrap bare copper wire around the
lower limbs and trunk of the tree and connect it to the other terminal
of the battery. Probably work.

On Wednesday, November 17, 2004, at 08:37 AM, Bonnie & Bill Morgan
wrote:

> Cathy, daughter Tzeitel tries to put up a tree every year, and every
> year
> one or more of her 4 cats have to climb it.  Could you give me a hint
> at how
> educate her on how to keep her cats out of the tree?  (Our dogs do not
> go
> near the tree.  They are forbidden in the living room and know their
> boundaries.  Christmas, we let up a little and let them in the hallway
> across from the living room so they can be included in the family
> festivities.)
>
> Blessings,
> Bonnie

Island Jim