RE: now schedule-- was Happy Birthday Lynda

You are somewhat right Pam.... one of the MS updates killed the portion
of the other MS notification system... boy, doesn't that sound
impressive! LOL!

I still have the info on this computer... and now have it back to
'popping up' to tell me...

I am so glad that Jim mentioned his bd, cause I would have never
realized it was not working anymore....

Donna