RE: Pepper Gal catalog

Em.... yeah or simplify... fill out the order blank... head to the
inside of the bank- ask for a money order.. which they give you in an
envelope.. use the pen at the 'fill out your deposit slip area'.... and
if you smile nice, they will make a copy of your order for you!.....

Then while picking up the groceries while you are out anyways,  my
stores also sell stamps... and there is a mail box right outside the
door....

Donna
Who prefers to write a check rather than use plastic:)