RE: was summer bulbs now Perennial Sat.

Gosh...forgot all about perennial Saturday...I'm a little overwhelmed
between the two jobs, the 3 kids, new start in the ministry formation
program, getting ready to go on vacation for the holiday, etc., etc,
etc. ad infinitum and nauseum...Not to mention that because of all the
foregoing, I've had to let my MG certification expire...No matter how
hard I try, I really cannot do it ALL...no matter how much I might want
to, either. It wasn't really the volunteer hours that tripped me up, it
was the education hours...my county isn't exactly a hot bed of
opportunity for MG education stuff...other than attending the MG classes
or stuff at the public library, it's pretty nonexistent, so I usually
have to travel to Cedar Rapids, which adds an hour or so to the time I
spend getting those hours--which makes life very difficult. And as far
as the volunteer hours go, I've been getting more and more frustrated
lately anyway in that so much of the schedule of things is geared to
retired persons...not moms who work full time and have busy weekends and
no time during the work day...very, very little available to do in the
evenings which is when I could do more.

Melody Hobert-Mellecker
Director, Stewardship & Religious Education
St. Joseph's Parish, Hills, IA

--Albert Einstein