Re: catnip

Zem,
I hope they help you. I'm a little leary of zapping my cats for any
reason, but I suppose if it is for their own good, it might be
necessary.

People tell me all the time about cats that knock things over, pee on
their books, eat their houseplants, climb their Christmas tree, jump on
counters, etc., but with all the cats I've had I've never had a problem.

My biggest problem is that Jack seems to have a sensitive stomach and
throws up a lot. This morning he urped all over my MG notebook on an oak
dining table. Yuck.

Kitty