From: Judy L Browning
Sent: 11/24/2004 5:31:11 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Christmas giving programs

I usually get a tag or two off the giving tree at church. The year I gave a
little girl socks, I packed them in a clear box with a handle & added
crayons & hair clips & such. The one that broke my heart was from an elderly
person who asked for toilet paper & toothpaste. Made me realize how much I
take for granted.