RE: I need a suggestion

Well hopefully one of the shade gardeners will come up with a perfect item.
Been out of shade since moving here, so....

But my thought would be a fancy trellis of some type, with a vine that has
an interesting flower and leaf colors... now what vine that would be in
shade is a big 'duh' for me....

Will give it some more thought....

Donna
Going back to working on the village....