From: pdickson
Sent: 11/27/2004 5:32:43 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] I need a suggestion

I have decided to take out a snowball shrub/bush that is in too much shade.
It is on the northwest corner of the house very protected and in full shade.
My zone is 6b and I think I would prefer something that stays evergreen but
I would rather have spring and fall color.  I have an oak leaf hydrangea
beside it and some columbines but they get more sun.