Re: Hey

Rules is rules, Zem. What can I tell you?

On Sunday, November 28, 2004, at 02:38 PM, Zemuly@aol.com wrote:

I just love Bellingrath Gardens. Hope you all have a fabulous time when you
go. The last time I was there my girlfriend and I had taken the Dauphin
Island ferry. We got back to it about five minutes late, and it wouldn't return
the (literally) six feet to shore to let us board. We had to return to
Orange Beach via Mobile. Our other friends were ready to call law enforcement
when we finally returned -- four hours late for dinner. We thought it was a

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Zone 10a