OT, OT but......

Hey...I received a call from my son (Camp Pendleton) last night. He
takes his final exams this friday and saturday...and he is stressing out
big time. He feels good about everything EXCEPT the chin ups on the bar.
He can't do quite as many as they say he HAS to do to graduate. He asked
me to ask everyone I know who would really pray...to say a prayer for
him because this is important to him and he is worried that he might not
pass. So..for those of you who would...please say a prayer for
"extraordinary" strength for him so he can do his chin ups! Thanks.