Re: Cats--progress note

One of my younger cats, the black and white who looks a lot like Beans
did, is the most vocal cat I've ever had.  She talks in a musical little-girl
voice full of trills and burbles - just charming to hear.  Her gray sister is
generally pretty silent.  The older fat white female talks a lot, too, in a
real whiskey baritone - amusing but not at all feminine sounding.  The
old male is the strong silent type who never speaks unless he wants to
go out.  Maybe female cats, like another species, do the most talking?
Auralie

In a message dated 11/01/2005 3:49:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,