Beagle Tale

This morning I picked up the beagle and took her to Casey, MS.  She was so
happy to see me when I drove up to "her" house and so scared when I picked her
up and put her in the car.  She soon calmed down and was wagging her little
tale.  When we drove up to her new home I knew devine provenance had
intervened.  The older gentleman was tinkering with a lawn mower and fat,
sleek older beagles were laying around in the sun.  Mr. Wyatt picked up the
pup, and she immediately took to him.  He takes special care of his retired
hunting dogs.  Said there were lots of squirrels and rabbits to chase, but the
dogs never catch any becuase the squirrels run up the many trees in the yard
and the rabbits run inside the pipes Mr. Wyatt has put there for their
protection.  I saw a lot of straw-filled dog houses around his yard.
zone 7
West TN