To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 1:53 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] wind and map

I'm not on the map either, but the destructive part of the same storm went
slightly north of I 70 (about 30 miles from where I am) and hit a cold front
and weakened into mostly rain. We got some pretty good lightening and
thunder (enough to keep the bulldogs from wanting to go outside to do their
business.) And there was some pretty cold rain, but not a large amount. It
was mostly over by mid-morning. The sky looks like it still might open up
and pour, but the weather folks say probably not. My heart goes out to the
folks affected by the tornado! It ALMOST NEVER strikes in the middle of the
night like that!!! It was a really FREAK storm.

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)