Re: now Pam drought

No they haven't restricted use and I'm astounded. Paying another 170 dollar
bill tomorrow. Ugh. I've lost a bunch of things and praying the big stuff
survives. I noticed about 4 or 5 big trees in the neighborhood appear to be
dead. Too bad, two of them were very old and lovely. Thanks for prayers and
good wishes. We need it.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX