From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Pam Evans
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 3:45 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] now Pam drought

Well I will be acquiring a mature cenizo (Texas sage) from a downsizing
neighbor this weekend to fill a hole, so that will help. I hate holes in my
garden. Like a gaping wound to the eye and the soul. And this baby has
laughed at the drought, so I KNOW it will be fine. I left my soaker hose run
at a slow trickle all night to save that St. Augustine up front. There's
just no time when it gets dark so early. They say MAYBE some rain Saturday.
C'mon baby, bring it on!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX