Re: Good weekend/new job

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Good weekend/new job
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:21:25 -0600

Andrea,
This all sounds so wonderful!  It's nice that it's a big enough operation
that you aren't out of work in the off season.  I've had my sights set on
applying at a nursery just a few blocks from my house, but it looks like
only a 9 month job.  Still, I plan to apply and see what could be worked
out.

They're really lucky to have you.

I hope you don't mind, but I shared a portion of the daylily you sent me
with a friend.  You sent such huge divisions and she was enamored when I
told her it was a night bloomer.

Kitty