Re: Aloha Even

Welcome! I'm in west central IL (Quincy) and garden on 2+ acres.
Believe me there are times I wish for a postage stamp! Don't forget
to plant those (generally) non showy plants that serve as food for
your butterfly larvae. The butterflies will come for the nectar, but
stay to lay their eggs. And the caterpillars are fun to watch.
Easiest is to plant a patch of dill for the black swallowtails -
don't expect to harvest much, though. And keep the insecticide to
absolute minimum. What else would you like to plant? Does "Stitch"
mean you do?

Cathy, west central IL, z5b